Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5, Episode 3, "Call Me Miss U.S.A."
10. Gregg Leakes: "That water is so hot, you could boil a chicken in it!"
This is why a man is a poor choice for a pedi date.
9. Cynthia Bailey: "NeNe, this is called a Metrocard ..."
NeNe: "OK, like the ATM machine ..."
Cynthia: "Exactly! Well, kinda, not really ..."
Actually it's nothing like an ATM.
8. Phaedra Parks, on Kenya: "I'm a little eccentric and crazy, too, so I can appreciate her interestingly odd behavior."
Crazy loves crazy!
7. Cynthia Bailey: "What if her town car doesn't show up one day, and you are standing there in your Louboutins, and you gotta get somewhere? You may be forced to take the subway like everybody else, so I'mma need you to know what a Metrocard is."
Ever hear of a cab?
6. Porsha Williams-Stewart: "It is the largest foundation of the South as far as feeding people who don't have any means of support for themselves because of the, um, wha-what, what is it, the, um, what are we in? Recession? Yeah."
We can see how much the recession has affected her.
5. Kim Zolciak: "You're gonna have to keep your penis to yourself after this one ..."
Kroy: "You're gonna have to stay off of it!"
Yet another Zolciak-Biermann Hallmark moment.
4. Kenya Moore, on Phaedra's boobs: "They can fit in your mouth, that's perfect!"
The art of the backhanded compliment at its finest.
3. Phaedra Parks: "When he said booty, I said two scoops."
Of course, what the top half lacks, the bottom half makes up for twofold.
2. Kim Zolciak: "Bitch, I'm crazy as f*ck."
Telling it like it is.
1. Kenya Moore: "If Michelle Obama was there and you called her the First Lady of Zimbabwe, that's sort of something you should know … the least you could do is get my title right."
Did she just... oh, hell, no!
Did you like our picks?