Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the ATL ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4, Episode 21, "Happiness & Joy."
10. Kandi Burruss: "I never had this many men rubbing on me at the same time!"
Time to crank up that freak number!
9. Sheree Whitfield: "A sister loves a foot massage!"
8. NeNe Leakes: "It's getting weird... but I still need to get this watch!"
Bling, bling, bling!
7. Cynthia Bailey: "Yes, models actually have to be smart because they travel the world and they actually have to figure out how to get from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the agency, to the castings, and they have to eat... they gotta figure all that out."
Oh, no — not eating! So complicated.
6. Kim Zolciak, about NeNe: "What she really doesn't want people to find out is that she doesn't need a dildo because she has a dick in her pants."
The reunion can't come fast enough!
5. NeNe: "The half-naked men don't surprise me — once again, we're talking about Kandi, so we're talking about strippers, ding-a-lings, va-jay-jays, get it from the back, get it from the side..."
Sounds like a good time to us.
4. Kandi: "I'm OK if you have a little bit of hair, but I don't want it to look like curled up, little knaps, like little taco meat."
She likes some steak on her men!
3. Phaedra Parks: "I love to see everybody's booty... nothin' wrong with that. I'm a donkologist. PhD."
Yes, but are you capable of eating lunch? Now that deserves a PhD.
2. NeNe: "It ain't got to be black as long as it work."
We still talking about credit cards here?
1. Kim: "Let me get my vibrator and get on home to my son."
Worst sentence of all time?