Sassy skinny girl Bethenny Frankel is back with her biting one-liners and hilarious sayings. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from Bethenny Ever After Season 3, Episode 7: “All Da Boats."
7. Bethenny: “On the internet, everything gets picked up, it’s literally like a virus. I could write today that I’m having Hugh Grant’s baby and tomorrow it would be on the front page of a magazine that people pay money for, and they would think that it’s true.”
So long as you don’t mention Divine Brown
6. Ellen DeGeneres: “What are you trying to say ‘All the boats?’”
Bethenny: “What did you think I was trying to say, ‘Spaghetti and meatballs?’”
To be fair, Bethenny’s baby voice is difficult to understand.
5. Bethenny: “I remember a bidet shooting up into your wazu, this is like washing yourself in a basin. This isn’t even functional.”
Seriously, do people still use bedays anyway?
4. Bethenny [to Jason]: “If I hear a buzzer, I think you’re shaving your face, not your balls.”
Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson now.
3. Bethenny: “You know what I should do? I should just name a cocktail the Skinnygirl Panty Dropper.”
And next comes Skinnygirl birth control...
2. Bethenny: “I need ice cream after that day.”
She is the daughter of the Skinnygirl maven after all!
1. Bethenny [to Jason]: “You look good, no matter how many vaginas you have on your face.”
Now that’s true love.