1. Was Marisa upset with Brandi for calling out her marriage? Brandi Glanville loves stirring the pot, as we saw when she tells Marisa Zanuck that she doesn’t fully appreciate her husband Dean. So was Marisa mad? Not at all, as Marisa says she adores Brandi, and Marisa blames herself for giving Brandi the wrong impression. However, Marisa maintains that she and her hubby love each equally, and her husband says Marisa’s jabs have never bothered him. Long story short: Every marriage is different, Brandi!
2. Is it true that Adrienne’s family no longer owns the Palms hotel and casino? Adrienne Maloof didn’t appreciate Lisa Vanderpump’s jokes this week about not wanting to go to the Palms hotel while she’s in Vegas. But does Adrienne’s family still even own the Palms? Actually, the Maloofs sold the Palms in 2011 and currently retain only two percent ownership of the casino. However, Adrienne’s brother remained as the casino’s chairman, so the family is still associated with it.
3. How did Adrienne feel about Faye starting drama with Brandi at Kyle’s dinner party? We see Adrienne and Faye Resnick chatting this week at Sophia’s graduation, so we were wondering if Adrienne was indeed happy that Faye essentially tore Brandi a new one at Kyle Richards’s dinner party. As it turns out, Adrienne was quite happy, saying, “when Faye is on fire, she's at her best!” We suppose that answers that: Adrienne is firmly on Team Faye.
4. When did Kim get her nose job — and is she happy with it? Kim Richards’s sudden interest in getting a nose job is a bit surprising, since we’ve always thought her nose was adorable. But people want what they want, and so she went under the knife back in July of last year. How does she feel with the new nose? She says it “gives her confidence.” Sounds like it worked out!
5. Was Kyle upset with Brandi for force-feeding her an oyster? We doubt we would have been thrilled about someone making us eat something we hate, but Kyle was luckily a good sport about Brandi shoving that oyster in her mouth. “It was disgusting, but it made me laugh,” Kyle says. However, Kyle does point out that we’ll see the Vegas trip become “not so fun” during tonight’s episode, meaning things are about to get ugly. Buckle up.