10. Apparently, Kingsley isn't the only one who needs a trainer.
Kim Richards [to Kyle]: "I'm gonna pee on your carpet."
9. Lisa is not having nickname-user's remorse.
Lisa Vanderpump [after saying "Faye Rancid"]: "This is too bitchy — I can't say it, but I'm awfully glad I did."
8. Kyle may want to lawyer up.
Kyle Richards: "I'm a bee-murderer accomplice?"
7. Lisa is trying to move things along for Yolanda and Kyle.
Lisa Vanderpump [to Yolanda, about Kyle]: "You've just got to put your house on the market — you're gonna bond really quick."
6. Bad news for Dad.
Brandi Glanville: "I'm not taking them out, Dad. Boobs are staying."
5. Portia's probably like, "Uh, I just wanted the cash."
Kim Richards [to Portia, about the Tooth Fairy]: "I love the fairy dust."
4. We don't think Brandi is going to appreciate the advice.
Lisa Vanderpump [about Yolanda's brain puzzles]: "You need to do that, Brandi."
3. It's good to know what works for you.
Brandi Glanville [about her syntax]: "A lot of the times, it's like, 'F—k you, f—k this, f—k that, f—k him, f—k you, f—k off.'"
2. Please keep the thunking to a minimum, Kim.
Kim Richards: "If I have to bump the dog and kinda thunk him to the left... after that? I'll thunk you. I'll thunk the s—t out of you."
1. Meet Brandi, queen of the double entendre.
Brandi [about her social standing]: "Sometimes, going down is fun."
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs on Monday nights at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.