10. It's easy to see what Yolanda is trying to say.
Yolanda Foster [about Lisa and Gleb]: "You were having a hard time, and he had a hard-on."
9. Carlton knows.
Carlton Gebbia [about Kyle]: "I know how that s—t works. I've known girls like you."
8. And here we thought their relationship was just about talking.
Brandi Glanville [about making up with JR]: "So then he comes back… for the sex."
7. Lisa isn't a fan of subtlety.
Lisa Vanderpump [about Kyle]: "Carlton didn’t want to play queen bitch, so she left it for somebody else."
6. Sounds ominous.
Carlton Gebbia [about practicing the dark arts]: "Not again."
5. On this show? Yep, it's too much to ask.
Lisa Vanderpump: "You think maybe your friends would be supportive, or would be that too much to ask?"
4. Does she know this from experience?
Elizy [about moving the table with Carlton]: "It’s like two monkeys trying to hump a football."
3. Only Brandi could turn the "c-word" into a compliment.
Brandi Glanville [to Carlton]: "You’re, like, a good 'c—t.'"
2. Uh, you kinda just did tell people.
Carlton Gebbia: "My husband’s hung like a f—king donkey, but I do not go around telling people that."
1. Hide the brooms.
Lisa Vanderpump: "There are a couple of witches in our group, but I don't think Carlton's one of them."