The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 8: "She Hearts You, She Hearts You Not."
10. Carlton Gebbia [to her nanny, about David]: "He knows that I have something brewing downstairs, so to speak."
We don't want to know what's brewing.
9. Kyle Richards: "When you eat this strawberry, your wrinkles go away."
So perhaps Joan Rivers just eats a ton of fruit?
8. Brandi Glanville [to Joyce's husband]: "Are you a baby or a man?"
To paraphrase Justin Bieber: "Baby, baby, baby, no."
7. Carlton Gebbia [to her nanny, about the sex room]: "An audience of one — or possibly two, if you behave."
Actually, that sounds like misbehaving to us.
6. Brandi Glanville [about Joyce]: "She has no idea who she is."
Apparently, Joyce is experiencing an existential crisis.
5. Joyce Giraud: "The dream team? I don't think so. I think that they are a nightmare team."
4. Brandi Glanville [about Yolanda's hearts]: "Was it kind of dick-y? Sure."
At least no one's in denial about it.
3. Lisa Vanderpump [about the hearts being okay]: "But it's easy for me to say because I have a big fat sexy heart next to my name."
Not that Lisa is one to gloat or anything.
2. Joyce Giraud [about Brandi]: "Maybe if you acted different, you would have a baby of your own."
Joyce offers some unsolicited dating advice.
1. Yolanda Foster [about the hearts]: "It was my unconscious speaking without me noticing, but it looks like my unconscious worked accurately."
It's all about trusting your instincts.