The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4, Episode 9: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"
10. Brandi Glanville [to Michael]: "I live on earth — where do you f—king live?"
This sounds like a job for Google maps.
9. Carlton Gebbia [about her mother-in-law]: "She's pulled babies out of my vagina — it's not odd."
If you say so, Carlton.
8. Brandi Glanville [to Joyce]: "I don't think I'm f—king racist, bitch."
They can agree to disagree.
7. Lisa Vanderpump [to Ken]: "I've been waiting on you for thirty years."
We'd hate to find out how much gratuity Ken owes for that.
6. Brandi Glanville [to Joyce, about their mutual friends]: "They don't speak highly of you."
So they're more like mutual frenemies?
5. Kyle Richards: "Do you want a cheeseburger with that dress?"
We wish clothing items came with free fast food.
4. Brandi Glanville: "I call men simple creatures."
We're sure they appreciate that.
3. Lisa Vanderpump: "I had somebody that brought their own sausages into my restaurant and asked me to cook them."
This gives new meaning to the phrase "sausage party."
2. Brandi Glanville [to Joyce]: "You're so stupid."
Brandi's not a fan of sugarcoating things.
1. Joyce Giraud: "You're on planet trash."
This is one small step for man, one giant leap for smack talk.