Today, September 4, is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Adrienne Maloof’s birthday! Right now, Adrienne (who’s currently in the process of getting divorced from husband Paul Nassif) totally deserves a pick-me-up. So, we came up with a list of five things we love about the business mogul to celebrate her big day!
5. She’s a great mom. Throughout her recent separation from Paul, Adrienne’s kept a cool public persona about the whole thing, always careful to remind everyone that her three boys — Gavin, Christian, and Colin — come first. She won’t bad mouth Paul (even ifher family never liked him).
4. Adrienne works it. Adrienne’s responsible for company after company, and the gal’s a total pro. Even in the midst of her split with Paul, she came out looking glam for the 2012 MAGIC Fashion & Apparel Convention to debut her latest footwear collection for Charles Jourdan. She’s also got that entrepreneurial spirit and is always tackling new projects.
3. She’s tough, physically. Adrienne got a scholarship to the University of New Mexico for tennis, but the petite lady can also hold her own off the court. She spends her free time practicing martial arts and can totally kick some booty.
2. She gives back. Sure, she’s rich as Sin City (where, coincidentally, her family owns the Palms Casino Resort), but Adrienne’s good about giving back to the community, too. She volunteers for School on Wheels and the Good News Foundation and founded the Sacramento SPCA’s “Camp Kindness” program.
1. She’s got some interesting friends. We really want a peek at Adrienne’s rolodex because she’s got some strange associations. Charlie Sheen is her neighbor, she calls Mel Gibson a friend, and she was even invited to Britney Spears’s wedding!
Happy birthday, Adrienne! Be sure to show the RHoBH star some love on her Twitter today!