The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, “Let the Games Begin.”
10. Evidently, different rules apply to Kim and Brandi.
Dana [to Brandi]: Okay, if you call me Pam one more time, I’m gonna knock you out.
9. Kim is not the ideal party guest.
Kim [to Dana]: We’re busy cleaning your house.
8. We hear she was quite the bodybuilder.
Taylor: Do you think Betty Crocker had good biceps?
7. Perhaps not the best thing to say to your fiancee's parents.
Jason [about NYC]: They just had Fashion Week, so all the beautiful models were out.
6. Uh, does she know who Charlie Sheen is? She thinks he’s a big theater fan?
Dana [as Charlie Sheen]: “I love to do plays.”
5. In case there was any doubt as to how Kim felt about Brandi...
Kim: You’re not even worth my breath — you’re disgusting.
4. Can he do the same at our wedding, too?
Pandora: I just have one request: Can Giggy please walk down the aisle with the rings?
3. You learn something new every day.
Dana: Do you know I have one of these, and I didn’t even know what it did?
Taylor: It’s called a microwave.
2. Target has great deals, and you can get popcorn while you shop. What’s not to like?
Kyle [mimicking Dana]: “Valentino!” I was about to say [points to self] “Target.”
1. Thanks for that mental image there, Brandi.
Brandi: Dana was really, really, really far up Kim and Kyle’s asses.