The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our Lisa-dominated picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, “Adrienne’s Fashion Show.”
10. Is there any other way to enjoy a wedding?
Lisa [about the fancy drinks]: If I have too many of these, I’m not even going to remember the wedding.
9. Apparently, Ken isn’t abiding by Lisa’s truce with Taylor.
Ken [to Lisa, about Taylor]: Your mouth’s not quite as big as hers.
8. Yet again, Lisa and Adrienne don’t see eye-to-eye.
Lisa: Only Adrienne would have a fashion show for her shoes but not show them.
7. That is actually an accurate way to describe him.
Lisa [to Kevin Lee]: You are a very excited little man.
6. We’re thinking Adrienne might not take her up on this.
Lisa: I’m sorry about the bachelorette party — truly sorry — but I have a lot of dodgy relatives coming in at Christmas. Maybe she’d like to host that?
5. Too much information!
Kyle [about learning how to give “bjs”]: Hopefully, we already know.
4. This isn’t usually why people want to become a mother.
Lisa: I’m the mother here — I’m supposed to be doing the telling off.
3. Lisa defends her (nonexistent) shoe line.
Lisa: Watch out, Maloof Hoof — the Vander-Pump is on its way to kick your a**!
2. Preach it, Kyle.
Kyle [about shoes]: Comfort is not important.
1. Lisa is helping us to expand our vocabularies.
Lisa: They get out of control, they’ll feel my size sevens straight up their jacksy.