The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 2, Episode 4: “Uh Oh, Somebody’s Crying.”
10. So the beds are edible?
Kyle: These beds are like Hansel and Gretel.
9. Sounds like Brandi won’t be doing much hitchhiking anytime soon.
Lisa [to Brandi, about the supposed imperfection in her modeling photo]: Did you say a wrinkle on your thumb?
8. Michael likes what he sees.
Brandi’s agent Michael [to Brandi, about her body]: I said, ‘I just saw the best titties ever.’
7. Lisa wants Yolanda to be like the book, The Indian in the Cupboard?
Lisa: It better be the size of a cupboard.
6. Kyle wanted Alexia to pass her permit test? Be careful what you wish for.
Kyle: I’m fearing for my life — and my car, at this point.
5. Brandi is a little too proud of her underwear.
Lisa [about Brandi’s panties]: Comfy? It looks like a little mini frilly diaper.
4. So much for beating around the bush.
Kim [to Brandi, about her daughters]: They don’t like you.
3. Sounds like Ken’s been logging some hours on the couch.
Lisa: The last time I shared a room was probably about 15 years ago — with my husband.
2. Kim wishes Camille would have told her what font was used.
Kim [on the discussion of tattoos in private areas]: I’d like to know how many letters it is exactly, though.
1. Brandi translates for Adrienne.
Brandi [to Adrienne]: That means, ‘Shut the f**k up.’