The Real Housewives Of Orange County just sat down with Bravo's Andy Cohen for their reunion special, and as you might expect it was non-stop dramarama. It appears Alexis Bellino — who we’re told was threatening to skip the reunion because she was too upset over the drama that went down in Costa Rica — showed up after all.
Check out our tweet roundup of what these ladies had to say in the wake of their therapeutic hang sesh!
The consensus? It was a long day.
1. Tamra Barney: "Yesterday was Exhausting! I want to do a whole lot of nothing today."
In other words, reunion recuperation.
2. Alexis Bellino: "Long long day! Ugh need a glass of wine! NOW!!!"
If by wine, you mean "champs," then yes.
3. Heather Dubrow: "OMG!!! Just finished ! That was a LONG day people ! Great way to end #RHOC season 7! Now out for champs with @DrDubrow !Happy anniversary!"
Heather is way too excited... something sinister is going on.
4. Alexis Bellino: "And holy cow!!!! It's CRAZY here...first year animals are involved!!!!"
Guess that evil monkey turned up again.
5. Gretchen Rossi: "Reunion is getting heated ladies!"
Thanks for the update, Gretch!