The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 1: “Down and Left Out in Beverly Hills.”
10. Kyle makes it clear how she feels about Brandi’s loyalty.
Kyle Richards [about Brandi Glanville]: I actually do enjoy seeing her face — both of them.
9. We’re thinking this is the most attention Ken has had in weeks.
Lisa Vanderpump [to Brandi]: You leave his manhood out of this! We’ll not talk about my husband’s manhood again.
8. Get this girl a spin-off already!
Portia [to Lisa]: Hello, dahling.
7. So much honesty.
Lisa: Brandi’s very honest: She says she wants to have sex with Ken. Ken’s very honest: He says he wants to have sex with me. I’m very honest: I say I want to have sex with nobody.
6. Lisa’s like, “Thanks for clarifying.”
Lisa: Maybe I’m just older than you — older and wiser.
Brandi: Well, you’re definitely older.
5. Maybe Kim is playing charades and forgot to tell everyone else?
Kim Richards [about the word “boutonniere”]: I mean, I’ve got a boot, and I can hear.
4. Uh, has Brandi never met the Vanderpumps before?
Brandi [about the Vanderpumps]: Key word: “Pump.”
3. Portia is not afraid to tell it like it is.
Portia [about Kim not answering]: So, so... annoying.
2. Brandi wants to be a lover, not a fighter.
Brandi [to Yolanda Foster]: You know everyone, you’ve slept with everyone — it’s all good!
1. It did look like it might have required Paul Bunyon to cut it down.
Kyle [about Adrienne Maloof’s flowers]: I think it was supposed to be an olive branch, but it looked like the whole damn tree came in the room.