The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from the Season 2 finale, “The Real Wedding of Beverly Hills.”
10. Let’s just hope Giggy doesn’t try to chase it.
Lisa Vanderpump [to son Max, about his mohawk]: “Not with that thing on your head — it looks like a squirrel.”
9. Good motto?
Lisa: “Let’s drink to that.”
Kyle Richards: “We do to everything else!”
8. This is what the poor guy gets for offering to help?
Lisa [to husband Ken]: “Actually, you’re beginning to annoy me now — now you have to go! “
7. Hint, hint
Lisa [to Kevin Lee]: “It’s nice of you to show up finally. “
6. Is Paul ever known for his discretion?
Adrienne Maloof: “I’m all for moral support, but Paul asking me to give him an enema...?“
5. Well, that answers that question.
Lisa: “Do you think Pandy should get married on the tennis court?”
4. It’s good to get stay busy.
Kyle [about Camille Grammer’s boyfriend]: “You want to know what she’s been doing? That dude!”
3. You never know when you might need to perform an impromptu striptease.
Lisa [about using the tennis court post as a stripper pole]: “Camille can always use this!”
2. Sounds like the Richards sisters that we know and love.
Kyle [about Kim Richards]: “Believe me — sometimes, I want to handcuff her and drag her out.”
1. We’ve all been there, right?
Lisa [about Pandora’s wedding]: “If she wanted me to wear my knickers on my head, I’d wear it — wouldn’t be the first time.”