The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from Part 1 of the Season 2 reunion.
10. This gives new meaning to looking like a million bucks.
Lisa Vanderpump: I have a Valentino that I almost mortgaged my house for.
9. We didn’t think the show could get more absurd, and then we hear a sentence like this.
Adrienne Maloof [about Lisa]: She called my dog a crackpot.
8. Come to think of it, who wouldn’t watch a show starring Lisa and Kim Kardashian?
Taylor Armstrong [about Lisa]: You know, there are people that have been made famous over that kind of a booty.
7. Most people dip their veggies in ranch dressing; Adrienne opts for Dial.
Adrienne: If I were to wash vegetables, I’d put soap on them.
6. Lisa lays down the law.
Lisa [to Adrienne]: I think that’s such a f***ing insult to say that to a friend, and I’m so offended by that, I can’t tell you.
5. Way to stay mature, ladies.
Adrienne: If I called Villa Blanca... [long pause] Villa Caca, would you like that?
4. Camille Grammer and Brandi Glanville have an interesting relationship.
Camille: She did put her hands on my... butt, on my derriere, but there was no making out — we weren’t swapping spit or anything.
3. We’re thinking this wasn’t intended as a compliment.
Adrienne [about Lisa’s tiara]: Once a princess, always a princess, right?
2. Apparently, not that many people watched The Playboy Club.
Brandi [to Camille, about their exes]: Yours is famous.
1. We’re not big on chess; tic-tac-toe is more our speed.
Kyle Richards [to Lisa]: Being in a friendship with you is like playing chess with Bobby Fischer.