The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from the Season 2 Reunion, Part 2.
10. Note to self: Never get in Brandi Glanville’s face.
Brandi: If you’re in my face, I’m gonna knock you out — it’s that simple.
9. Brandi is not of fan of leaving things to the imagination.
Brandi: Slutty is, like, labia.
8. No one will ever accuse Brandi of not taking pride in her actions.
Taylor Armstrong: I mean, Eddie Cibrian said you slit his tires — is that true?
7. Not a great way for Brandi to repair her friendship with Adrienne Maloof.
Brandi [about whether Paul is a married man]: Paul was there, but that’s a question mark right there.
6. Is there a law we don’t know about?
Taylor: I grew up in Oklahoma — there are no British people there.
5. Poor Ken Todd would have gone into cardiac arrest on the spot.
Brandi [about her revealing bikini]: They’re lucky I had a top on.
4. This is a weird way of being supportive.
Adrienne [to Taylor]: At least you didn’t gain your weight in your lips.
3. We don’t think Brandi is asking because she wants to buy an advance copy.
Brandi [to Taylor]: When’s the book come out anyway?
2. When accusations of mental illness come out, you know it’s been a tough night.
Brandi [to Kyle Richards]: You’re a bipolar person — you don’t know if you’re here or you’re here.
1. By the way, we still don’t know what “slam your body down and zig-a-zig-ah” means.
Kyle [to Brandi]: You are Angry Spice.