This Texan transplant has certainly left her mark on Miami. You can find out more about this Miami Housewife right here!
10. Her favorite restaurant is the Go-Go Fresh Food Café on Alton Road.
9. She hosts The Blacks’ Annual Gala which benefits The Consequences Charity a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing and preventing adolescent criminal behavior and supporting communities with educational platforms and proactive intervention programs.
8. She met her future husband Roy Black when she was a juror on the William Kennedy Smith trial. They met and began dating several months after the acquittal of Kennedy Smith.
7. Her favorite shopping venue is the fine jewelry department at the Merrick Park Neiman Marcus.
6. Lea convinced drag diva Elaine Lancaster to be on The Real Housewives of Miami.
5. Her favorite place in Miami is her house.
4. Her favorite sushi spot is the Bond Street Lounge at The Townhouse Hotel.
3.She has been a Miami resident since 1994.
2. You can follow Lea Black on Twitter at @LeaBlackandCo.
1. Her husband, lawyer Roy Black was named “Miami Best Lawyers Criminal Defense: Non‐White‐Collar Lawyer of the Year” for 2010, by Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer‐review publication in the legal profession.