Jacqueline Laurita is New Jersey's much-needed "peacemaking" Housewife. Read on for more about the former cosmetologist who knows that she lives a very fortunate life.
1. Jacqueline was born on April 26, 1970.
2. She spent most of her childhood and adult life in Las Vegas.
3. Though she has had several miscarriages and pregnancy scares, she is mother to three children: sons Christopher (born in 2002) and Nicholas (born in 2009), both from her current marriage to Chris Laurita, and daughter Ashlee Holmes (born in 1990), from her first marriage.
4. Jacqueline often finds herself in the middle of conflicts with her sister-in-laws, Caroline and Dina Manzo.
5. Before giving up her career to become a full-time mom, she worked as a cosmetologist in Las Vegas.
6. Her husband Chris owns a wholesale clothing business.
7. She enjoys cooking, working out, going to the spa, and spending time with her girlfriends.
8. Jacqueline is no longer friends with Danielle Staub. After her daughter Ashlee pulled Danielle's hair in Season 1. Danielle responded by filing a lawsuit against Jacqueline's daughter. Very mature on both counts.
9. You can find Jacqueline Laurita on Twitter @JacLaurita.