This week, the ladies got liquored up and then riled up at Melissa Gorga’s song release party, as Jacqueline Laurita and Teresa Giudice’s friendship ending fight took center stage once again.
With the housewives on the outs, they didn’t hold anything back, and took their ridiculousness to a whole new level. We somehow managed to narrow it down, so see below for our top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 9: “Public Displays Of Rejection.”
10. Teresa: “You just got to forget about the past, and move forward and make things better. You can’t nitpick on every little thing because you’re never going to have a family then.”
Like you’ve always done with Melissa right? Oh wait ...
9. Joe Gorga: “You know why she sings so well?”
Ryan Seacrest: “Oh God.”
Joe Gorga: “It’s all the practice in the bedroom screaming. Pretty soon she’s going to be singing opera.”
If you don’t stop talking about having sex with Melissa, we’ll be screaming pretty soon.
8. Joe Giudice: “As far as I’m concerned, he’s not your brother anymore. He’s your sister.”
And you’re still ridiculous, Joe.
7. Rosie, Kathy Wakile’s sister: “I’m like hammered right now, I don’t even know what I’m doing right now.”
That’s the only way to get through these parties.
6. Teresa, on her fight with Jacqueline: “I felt like my brains were gonna come out of my head.”
Be careful, you don’t have a lot left Teresa!
5. Melissa Gorga: “Really? OK, come on. It’s the motherf****** Teresa show over here.”
That’s a compliment in The Real Housewives world.
4. Chris Laurita, on the Giudices: “If they make a billion dollars, god bless em.”
Jacqueline: “They’re gonna need it to pay back the 11 million dollars in debt that they owe.”
Zing! One for Jacqueline!
3. Teresa: “Psycho bitch. Right there, I should have punched her in the face. That’s something that she deserved. That’s not my style, but I’m just saying.”
She’s more into flipping tables. You know, the classy way.
2. Heather Robinson, Jacqueline’s friend: “You take on everybody’s issues … you’re not a goddamn psychiatrist. You got to learn to say these two words: F***. It.”
When all else fails, be belligerently drunk!
1. Melissa Gorga, to Teresa: “Just be normal.”
Good luck with that one.