In this week’s installment of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, the ladies spent some time with their families. Whether it was Kathy Wakile and her sis Rosie looking for some new blood, or Teresa Giudice and Joe Gorga trying to fix some bad blood, we got an earful.
We somehow managed to narrow it down, so see below for our top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 10: “Temporary Shrinkage.”
10. Gia, Teresa’s daughter: “Milania — you’re not very smart at stucco.”
Milania: “I will throw this at you.”
Seems like she’s got the concept down.
9. Christopher Manzo: “You know my favorite part of Teresa? She doesn’t need to be here to f*** my whole night up.”
8. Jacqueline Laurita, to her father: “I know you told me not to drink beer from a bottle, but I’m home, OK?”
Your house, your rules.
7. Teresa: “I don’t have a computer in my head, I don’t store things in my brain.”
Her brain is more for decoration.
6. Kathy: “I know that Rich has been to gay bars. He said the music was the best.”
That’s why everyone goes.
5. Teresa, on therapy: “If it doesn’t work, I want a refund.”
Or at least store credit.
4. Jacqueline, on Ashlee: “She thinks she’s Lindsay Lohan.”
God, we hope that doesn’t make you Dina, Jacqueline.
3. Teresa: “We’re all good, and then we make an illegal U-turn.”
Be careful when merging.
2. Joe Gorga, to Teresa: “If you step out of line, I’m going to tie you to the bumper.”
That’ll show her!
1. Kathy Wakile: “First rule of thumb: Remember the bitch’s name!”
Kathy, the Yoda of flirting.