Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Jersey ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4, Episode 7, "True Love, True Lies."
10. Chris Laurita: "Your family has issues with tables and doorbells."
And then some.
9. Lauren Manzo, to Joe Giudice, with an English accent: "You know what, why don't you go f*%k yourself?"
Proper in any accent actually.
8. Melissa Gorga: "Joe will take his shirt off, Rich will take his glasses off, it's great!"
And your pants are already off!
7. Joe Giudice: "Your breath smells like them hot dogs from last night ..."
Teresa Giudice: "It smells like your hot dog!"
6. Caroline Manzo: "You and your hat, shut up."
5. Joe Giudice: "Tre, your tits are hanging out."
Thanks for the discrete announcement, honey!
4. Teresa: "Cause you remind me of, what's her name, the princess ... Kate Hudson?"
3. Joe Giudice: "I don't think it's really a wedding because you can't get married in Chicago ... it's called something else ..."
Teresa: "The civil, the civil rights."
Yeah, that's it.
2. Lauren: "Is everyone proud of me that I have my period and I'm not really moody?"
Pretty sure that Bellini had something to do with that.
1. Teresa, on her hat: "I think even Kate Hudson would wear mine ... or you think the feather is a little too much for her?"
OK, now it's getting dumb.