Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Jersey ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4, Episode 14, "Pack Your Baggage."
10. Rich Wakile: That's like a "Laurita." Two seconds. Out.
And you know this how...?
9. Kathy Wakile: "Sharing the RV with Greg and Vito, I kinda feel like the surrogate mother, but at the same time, everybody's got a wild side. I don't think once a day is even enough sometimes."
Thank you for this information. No, really, we're deeply interested in your sex life with Richie.
8. Teresa Giudice: "Kathy looks like the witch from The Wizard of Oz."
Hey, once in awhile, Teresa speaks the truth.
7. Caroline Manzo: "Crazy just rolled in."
6. Melissa Gorga: "He's very proud of Tarzan, which is completely understandable."
5. Lauren Manzo: "My boyfriend went to a lot of trouble to make sure we and the Wakiles had sausage and cheese!"
Now that's a keeper!
4. Greg: "This is like I'm Sandra Bullock in Speed right now."
Minus Keanu's terrible acting.
3. Teresa, about Melissa: "She's been grabbing my ass since the first day I met her."
Who says these two don't get along?
2. Chris Laurita, to Joe Gorga: "That's it? That's what you've been bragging about all this time? It's like a regular penis but smaller."
Is it just us or do the Jersey Househusbands compare "notes" way too much?
1. Teresa: "You know they say hurricanes are coming ... mostly what that means is a lot of rain and windy ... right? I don't know!"