Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Jersey Housewives' — and their family's — mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4, Episode 18, "Dinasty of Denial."
10. Joe Giudice: "I would have been like whatever, Caroline, go dye your hair."
Always so charming, this guy.
9. Caroline Manzo: "Sirius is not a joke."
8. Joe Giudice, about Kathy Wakile: "You know those stress dolls that you squeeze and the eyes pop out of their head? That's what she looks like, one of them dolls."
Better than a frog?
7. Richie Wakile: "Would you like to be in politics in the future? You can steal legally."
More great parenting from Richie.
6. Teresa Giudice: "Joe's not going anywhere ... unless he's cheating on me cause then I'll break his legs."
Then he's really not going anywhere.
5. Joe Giudice: "Let me get a Fabellini bottle before I fab your ass, bitch."
What does that even mean?
4. Lauren Manzo: "Chris, here's a good one for you since you're quickly catching up to me in the weight factory."
It's about time she starts dishing it!
3. Richie Wakile: "I love my children, but I'm anxious for them to go to college, so I can be alone with my wife and then we don't need any more clothes."
And they wonder why Victoria wants to leave.
2. University of Maryland student: "I'm a Women's Studies major."
Richie Wakile: "What is that, like, a 30-year course?"
OK, we may have LOL'd a bit here.
1. Jacqueline Laurita, about Teresa and Dina Manzo: "At a time when it was the most heightened drama going on between Teresa and Caroline, they have gotten closer. It's, like, really? Why?"
Uh, because it's Real Housewives?