This week, we got a chance to learn some new things about our favorite Jersey boys and girls. Kathy Wakile can bake, Melissa Gorga may need a little help in the vocal department, Chris Manzo has the emotional maturity of a potato and Joe Gorga just wants some lovin’. OK, well maybe not “new,” but definitely entertaining to say the least.
We somehow managed to narrow down the verbal gems, so see below for our top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 12: “The Jersey Side Step.”
10. Teresa Giudice, on Gia’s dancing abilities: “We know that she got it from somewhere!”
Somewhere far, far away ...
9. Albie Manzo, on Caroline Manzo as the face of The Brownstone sauce: “I don’t know how they’re going to sell the sauce with the woman with no hair and makeup done, and jeans and cowboy boots, but OK.”
Can’t stand a little competition, Albie?
8. Chris Laurita: “While you guys are all fun and games in the back, I’m making shit happen up here.”
Deciding how many shots to order is serious business, OK?
7. Bakery owner Sal Sigona, on Kathy Wakile’s desserts: “We'll put them in a hardening box.”
Richie Wakile: “That’s what I call my bedroom — the hardening box.”
We’re sure you and your cannoli have a good time in there alone tonight.
6. Teresa: “It’s kind of weird going on vacation with someone that says she doesn’t want to be your friend anymore.”
Does that even qualify as a vacation?
5. Joe Gorga, on daughter Antonia: “Knock knock, who’s there? It’s the cockblocker!”
Let’s hope that’s not her official name.
4. Richie Wakile: “Does anybody have a tampon for me? My wife just cut my balls off and I'm bleeding over here.”
You’re gonna need more than a tampon for that, Richie.
3. Chris Manzo: “F***, Marry, Kill: Kim G. Kim D. and Ke$ha.”
Chris’s friend, Giancula: “I’d kill me.”
Their love must not be his drug.
2. Gia Giudice, on her aunt Melissa: “She’s probably gonna lip synch. Have the CD back her up.”
She certainly knows a lot about the music biz for an 11-year-old..
1. Patti LaBelle: “I make hot sauces, I sing sometimes, I put on hot pumps.”
Ah, the life of a true diva.