This week, the ladies mingled with some new faces, but were still up to their old antics. That means they still had plenty of LOL worthy things to say, so check out our roundup of the top tweets of the week.
Disclaimer: We don't edit for typos.
1. Teresa Giudice: “I'm guess I'm a dance mom. #lovegia”
Admitting it is the first step to recovery.
2. Jacqueline Laurita: “My daughter @ashleeholmes has been such a pleasure this trip. I've been really enjoying having her here. Her artistic talent blows my mind.”
At least she’s not driving you OUT of your mind this time!
3. Caroline Manzo: “when I say "we'll see" about RHONJ season 5 doesn't mean yes doesn't mean no - it means "we'll see" - Which in theory is saying nothing”
A bit touchy if it means “nothing”, no?
4. Jacqueline: “Out of all the dessert places around here, is it weird that I want a McDonalds ice-cream cone?”
Not a McFlurry?
5. Melissa Gorga: “Finished a new song today. Can't wait for you all to hear it. It's incredible! Featuring @SantinoNoir”
Can’t wait for the over the top premiere party!