Sassy skinny girl Bethenny Frankel is back with her biting one-liners and hilarious sayings. Here’s our countdown of the top 6 quotes from Bethenny Ever After Season 3, Episode 8: “Who Coordinates the Chaos."
6. Bethenny (while getting her hair done): “I had sex this morning just so you know. It’s been a dry run, a blow dry run. I was coming to get a blow job so I thought my husband should get one too. Just kidding ...”
What a tease.
5. Bethenny: “The table lamp is $22,500. The lamp de le tab is $22,500.”
If you say it in French, it sounds worth it. Right?
4. Bethenny: “I’d rather have a family of hoarders come into my house, rip my refrigerator apart and unearth my closet than buy a $75,000 mirror.”
3. Bethenny: “Julie, my coy, shy assistant walked in in ass pads and hooker heels, holding my child, and it was kinda sexy.”
Never underestimate the power of a hooker heel.
2. Bethenny: “There is no panty dropper like seeing your husband on the Princess Potty.”
Now all he needs is a magic wand.
1. Jason (about the musical Princess Potty): “Maybe they should have that for grownups, when the poop actually hits the water it plays a song.”
Bethenny: “Why does going to the bathroom need a big cheering section? It plays four royal tunes.”
Royal tunes for a Princess who can poop? Someone get Kate Middleton on the phone!