Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Jersey Housewives' — and their family's — mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes from The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4,
Finale, "Strip Down Memory Lane."
10. Lauren Manzo: "Oh, that's so pretty ... except I see her twat."
Always telling it like it is!
9. Melissa Gorga: "Technically it's not a strip club - it's a bikini bar."
You say tomato ...
8. Teresa Giudice: "I never believed that Melissa was a stripper, but now I don't know so much ... it just seems kinda kuinkidinky... kuinki? Coinkidink!"
You've got bigger problems than pronunciation right now.
7. Melissa Gorga: "I love how anyone thinks I would ever keep anything from my husband."
No secrets at all?
6. Melissa Gorga: "All of the negative things that come my way are coming from Teresa."
5. Melissa Gorga: "Buckle up, bitches, here we go."
Um, where are we going?
4. Joe Gorga: "You can't even talk you're so drunk and high ... go sniff another line!"
3. Kathy Wakile: "When you're associated with scum, you become scum."
Jersey's state motto?
2. Joe Gorga: "Let me tell my sister off too for hanging out with that slut."
1. Melissa Gorga: "Yell out the window, ‘Shame on You,’ at your sister ... just do it."
Now who's the instigator?