A hair removal guru, happy single mother, and new addition to Bravo's New York City Housewife crew, Cindy Barshop somehow finds time to do it all. Read on for more on the busy lady!
1. According to Cindy, the biggest beauty myth is that "shaving makes you grow hair."
2. Cindy appeared on the CBS Early Show promoting male hair removal.
3. Cindy provides hair removal advice on her Completely Bare spa blog Hairy Situations.
4. Cindy graduated from Farleigh Dickinson University with a Bachelor of Science in marketing.
5. Cindy's celebrity spa clients include Paris Hilton, Kimora Lee Simmons, and Jersey Shore stars Pauly D and The Situation.
6. Of her first season on The Real Housewives of New York City, Cindy said: "No one gave me a handbook on how to be a Housewife or who to interact with or how to be with them. It was like being on Survivor."
7. She is the creator of the fads "vajazzling" and "vatooing."
8. According to Cindy, the three products all women should own are self tanner, SPF, and Vitamin C antioxidant.
9. Cindy plays online poker to relax.
10. Cindy's proudest accomplishment is owning what was the first laser hair removal spa on Madison Avenue.