Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 Premiere Recap
When it comes to the Real Housewives franchise, these women have to do something really crazy to surprise us — and tonight’s Season 10 premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County is no different. Don’t fret, though, because Wetpaint is walking you through the episode and filling you in on the five craziest moments from the episode:
5. Tamra Judge gets her boobs done — for the fifth time. Tamra is one of the most open H’wives we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting, so when she goes to the plastic surgeon to have implants put back in, you know the cameras were right there with her. She’s been very open about having five procedures on her breasts throughout the years and, while we’re glad she’s doing it for herself and nobody else, we also think her body is telling her, “make up your mind already, lady!”
4. Brooks Ayers is living with Vicki Gunvalson — and he’s on an intense diet. Brooks, who has been diagnosed with an aggressive cancer, is now living with his girlfriend and she’s super strict when he brings home the groceries. White bread? Nope, because “cancer loves that bread.” Cheese on his salad? Double nope. Lite ranch dressing? Forget about it. We totally get that Vicki is a “fixer” and wants to help her man through this difficult time, but give him just a little wiggle room, please. We love you two!
3. Lynne Curtin has been re-virginized. Talk about an overshare! At Tamra’s baby shower for her first-ever grandchild, Ava Ryan, former RHOC star Lynne Curtin shows up and delivers all the TMI we could have ever asked for. As soon as Lynne arrives to the shindig, she and Tamra get right into catching since, according to Tamra, they’ve “always” remained close. When Tamra asks her pal how the single life is going — she and Frank got divorced, remember? — Lynne says she’s “re-virginized” because she hasn’t, ahem, gotten busy in a “long time.”
2. Meghan King Edmonds wants to have kids! While newcomer Meghan is a stepmom to husband Jim Edmonds’ four children, does she want to have kiddos of her own? At a dinner with Heather (and later Terry Dubrow), Meghan says she definitely wants to expand her family and have babies with Jim. The only problem? Jim has had a vasectomy and she says they’d have to do in vitro — but Meghan gets some support from Heather who says that’s what she and Terry had to do and that they even have leftovers. Heather then proceeds to offer Meghan one of her embryos and inform Terry, once he arrives, that she’s done so.
1. Shannon Beador’s husband is a cheater! In one of the most heartbreaking announcements to come out of the Real Housewives franchise, Shannon reveals that her husband, David Beador, had an affair. We’ve outlined a lot of this dramatic reveal here.
The Real Housewives of Orange County airs Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.