Clear your schedule for tonight: Mob Wives: New Blood is finally here and we can hardly contain ourselves. For weeks we’ve been on the edge of our seats as VH1 teased us with small sneak peeks and introduced us to the new duo of ladies out of Philly, Natalie Guercio and Alicia DiMichele. But now we finally have an extended trailer for the full season, and boy are we in for a treat!
The whole season looks amazing, but here are some of our fav moments from the preview:
1. We knew Alicia’s husband was in prison for embezzlement — she’s currently awaiting trial for similar charges — but we didn’t know he was also convicted of murder conspiracy. Should she be throwing stones at Karen and her father? Just sayin.
2. Things aren’t looking great for Renee, who seems to have issues with all of the ladies. Maybe Alicia is the wedge coming in between her and the other OG Staten wives?
3. Okay, it’s definitely not Renee’s season. Alicia is calling her a snitch and accusing her of getting involved with her husband. Juicy!
4. Oo, new girl Natalie is looking like a problem child. She’s throwing shade at Drita for her age, saying “I thought older women had class,” and later she gets into it so bad with Renee that the production crew has to intervene. It could be that she seems a little tipsy in almost every clip? Emotions run high once adult beverages are involved!
5. It doesn’t really have to do with the plot, but that clip of Big Ang puffing the cig on the beach while Renee rants is everything.
Mob Wives: New Blood airs tonight (December 5) at 10 p.m. ET on VH1.