Revenge isn't back until March 9, 2014, but when we finally return to the Hamptons for Season 3, Episode 14, "Payback" we can expect things to get totally crazy — at least based on the promo for the episode.
We've taken a close look at the preview to find out exactly what it reveals about the show's next installment. Here's what we learned:
1. Victoria has some questions. The promo opens with Emily and Victoria at yet another elegant party together. "Who are your parents? Where did you come from? And why are you still here?" Victoria asks. Em looks suitably unphased.
2. Losing control. Despite her apparent control in that clip, at :05 a much more distraught Emily confesses to Aiden that she's "losing control."
3. Brooding Victoria. At :08 we see Vic at her window, looking out as a man walks away from her. Who is that? Daniel? Patrick? Someone else?
4. A new rivalry. At :11 we see Victoria telling a blonde, "I will fight you until my last breath." The blonde in question? Conrad's ex-wife, who we can't wait to meet. We're confident she'll just add to the fun.
5. Conrad and Emily teaming up? At :13 Daniel tells someone that his wife may be conspiring with his father. We've adored the idea of Conrad and Emily making a twisted alliance all season, and we hope they really go for it... once Emily figures out what exactly they got up to at the end of the last episdoe.
6. Emily vs. Aiden? At :15, it looks like Emily and Aiden are duking it out. Unless that's just some really intense foreplay... or both!
7. Who's running through the rain? At :15 it looks like a woman is running through the rain. Is it Emily? Her hair looks too dark, but that might be from her being wet.
8. Celebration! It looks like the party mentioned in point number one is some sort of birthday celebration (for Charlotte, maybe?) based on the shot of the party at :16.
9. Emily vs. Niko. Things definitely get intense between Emily and Niko, and we're treated to shots of what looks like a crazy fight at the end of the promo.
Check out the promo for yourself here, and then share what you think will go down in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Revenge on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.