Over the last few episodes, we've seen sparks fly between Charlotte Grayson (Christa B. Allen) and Nolan's prison buddy, Javier (Henri Esteve). But are fans on board with this pairing?
It turns out the answer is yes — but not by a landslide.
During the most recent episode of Revenge, Wetpaint Entertainment teamed up with Viggle to find out how fans feel about Javier and Charlotte's romance, and 57 percent of respondents are all about this new romance, and think the pair are "great together." On the other hand, the other 43 percent think Javier is bad for Charlotte.
Want to play along? Download the FREE Viggle App now!
We still haven't decided how we feel about this romance. Between Declan and Javier, it's clear that Charlotte has a bit of a thing for bad boys from outside her usual social sphere. Can you blame her? After life in the Grayson house, we'd want the exact opposite, too.
That said, it's hard to get a read on Javier right now. If he's just a devil-may-care genius programmer, than we're all for this relationship. But does he have a darker side? We'll have to wait and find out...
Want to weigh in with your opinions about all your favorite shows? Download the free app, check in to Viggle LIVE!, and start earning points just for watching and answering questions about your favorite shows!