Emily Thorne’s back, y’all! And Revenge is about to get crazy good again. The mistress of disguise and deceit has the Graysons in her sights and nothing will get in her way ... except maybe her foster brother, Eli James, who has just hit the Hamptons after many years apart.
We got a sneak peek of this newbie at the very end of last night’s episode, “Retribution,” but Eli will make his official debut in Episode 16, “Illumination.”
After checking out the promo for “Illumination,” we’ve got some detailed analysis to tide you over until Sunday, March 17. Here’s what we uncovered:
1) It’s been 14 years since Emily’s seen Eli. Ems tells Aiden she hasn’t seen her foster brother in 14 years, and while that’s a long time, it’s certainly not so long that he couldn’t recognize her. But will he...?
2) He’s hanging out with Victoria Grayson. The only people allowed around her majesty are debutants and delinquents, so we wonder where Eli fits in.
3) He has the power to destroy everything. We weren’t sure if this newbie would be an enemy or an ally, but Ems tells Nolan that he could ruin her entire revengenda. Back off!
4) Victoria embraces him. Victoria only hugs people when she wants to whisper nasty things in their ears. So either Eli’s her new bestie or her latest pawn.
5) He knows Emily’s true identity. “Looking pretty good for a dead girl,” Eli says to Emily. Has he recognized his foster sis or is this just some tricky editing on the producers’ part?
Do you think Eli will be a friend or a foe this season? Tell us below!