We always knew Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) was our favorite. The Beiber-haired and seersucker-suited tech magnate really came into his own in Revenge Season 1, Episode 7! Truly a “Charade” of sexuality — everywhere from Tyler and Nolan’s kiss to Frank’s visit to the naked lady lounge. Here are our favorite quotes from Revenge Season 1, Episode 7, “Charade”:
10. Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) to Charlotte Grayson (Christa Allen) about whether or not Declan can come to dinner: “Let’s keep it to tradition.”
Nice try, Mom. Look who’s coming to dinner! (Wait for it.) Hint: He’s poor.
9. Victoria to Declan Porter (Connor Paolo): “Ah, rosé, how lovely.”
Read: What swill you townies drink these days.
8. Emily VanCamp (Emily Thorne): “Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil, but those that are able to blur the dividing line hold the true power.
Ah, so that’s the defining characteristic of the1%: moral ambiguity.
7. Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) to Emily: “You know how much easier your life would be if you just dropped all of this and went to live happily ever after with Jack?”
Somehow we don’t think Emily’s idea of “happily ever after” is an easy proposition.
6. Jack Porter (Nick Weschsler) to Declan: “I do know that you can’t be sure about how a person feels about you until they tell you themselves.”
Cue: Taylor Swift and her guitar!
5. Emily’s voice over at the beginning of the episode: “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.”
Also known as: the inscription on Jocelyn Wildenstein’s tombstone.
4. Victoria, screaming in her foyer under the massive chandelier: “We’re drowning in lies, all of us!”
If this is The Hamptons version of The Little Mermaid, Victoria is Ursula.
3. Daniel Grayson (Joshua Bowman) to Emily: “I’m falling in love with you, too.”
They are so the Dawson and Joey of The Hamptons.
2. Nolan to Tyler: “Ah, ambiguous sexual identity, I get it. I’m about a three on the Kinsey scale.”
So that’s what you call that haircut.
1. Tyler to Nolan: “Gay? Meh. Hustler? Maybe.”
Best use of “meh” ever in the history of television.
Out for more Revenge? Like us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!