Are you guys ready for a big, white wedding? By which we mean a total hippie beachside love fest? We've rounded up the juiciest spoilers, photos, and videos from Revenge's all-new episode (here comes the bride, all dressed in sea glass!), so check 'em out!
Check out spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.
SPOILERS AND PHOTOS
– Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Was Jack Porter Already Married to Emily Thorne?!
Jack is about to marry Mandy thinking she’s really his childhood sweetheart, but new photos reveal that Jack’s already been married once — to the real Amanda Clarke (aka present day Emily Thorne)!
– Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Which Main Character Officiates Jack and Fauxmanda’s Wedding?
Emily Thorne, Declan Porter, Charlotte Grayson, and Nolan Ross are attending Jack and Mandy's wedding, and Nolan’s got an extra special role in the ceremony –– considering he’s the one officiating it!
– Behind the Scenes of Revenge Season 2, Episode 13: "Union"
The Revenge cast is preparing for yet another wedding in the Hamptons. No, it's not a formal Grayson affair, but rather Jack and Fauxmanda's casual beachside nuptials. Check out these behind-the-scenes pics from Episode 13, "Union"!
– Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, “Union,” Synopsis Revealed: Let the Tearful Wedding Bells Toll
In this mid-season climax we will witness the unholy union of Montauk’s most mismatched couple and lose at least one character very close to our hearts. Check out the synopsis!
– Spoiler Photos From Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, "Union": Jack and Amanda's Wedding Ceremony!
Love is in the air (and by the sea) when Revenge returns with Episode 13, "Union," on Sunday, Feb. 10. Jack Porter and Amanda Clarke are finally celebrating their wedding, and with Nolan Ross as the officiant, and Emily Thorne looking heartbroken, it's sure to be an interesting affair.
– More Spoiler Photos From Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, "Union": Jack and Amanda's Wedding Party Celebrates
Now that Amanda and Jack have said their "I dos," the attendees are ready to celebrate — posing for photos and drinking champagne. But is the picturesque setting a little too perfect? Click through the gallery to see for yourself!
– More Spoiler Photos From Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, "Union": Flashback to Young Amanda Clarke and Young Jack Porter's Wedding!
Ems flashes back to a simpler time when she was known as Amanda Clarke and had a pretend wedding ceremony with her childhood love, Jack Porter. Click through to see the adorable pictures and the return of Sammy the Dog!
–More Spoiler Photos From Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, "Union": Secret Conversations and Jack's Angry Visit to Grayson Manor
After Conrad Grayson promised to help Jack Porter and his family get out of trouble with the Ryan brothers, he went into business with Nate Ryan. From the looks of these spoiler photos from Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, "Union" Jack's found out about Connie's new plan!
– 7 Things We Learned About Revenge Season 2, Episode 13, “Union”: Who Will Make the “Ultimate Sacrifice”?
Revenge is away for the next two weeks, but when it returns, things are definitely going to get interesting in the Hamptons. We can expect a wedding and at least one important death.
Curious? We’ve rounded up seven spoilers from the promo for Episode 13, “Union.”
– Revenge Promo For Season 2, Episode 13: "Union"
Emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter.
– Emily Thorne and Nolan Ross Talk About the Wedding
Though Jack Porter and Fauxmanda Clarke are blissfully planning their wedding, not everyone is happy about the impending nuptials. In this clip, Nolan Ross confronts Emily Thorne about her mixed feelings.
– Amanda Clarke Overhears Jack Porter Talking About the Graysons
Now that Conrad Grayson has switched teams to help the Ryan brothers, Jack Porter and co. are in a world of trouble. But Jack is determined to keep this news from his future bride. Too bad she's a first class Revenger.
– Victoria Grayson’s Actions Put Daniel’s Life in Danger!
Vicki’s currently dead set on protecting her son Daniel Grayson from The Initiative and its leather-loving representative, Helen Crowley. But the terrorist organization has eyes everywhere and they aren’t backing down anytime soon.
– Helen Crowley Threatens Daniel Grayson's Life
Victoria Grayson's determined to save her son from The Initiative, but her meddling might end up costing Daniel his life. In this new sneak peek, Helen Crowley pays Victoria a visit, forcing her to hand over an evidence against the terrorist organization.
Catch a new episode of Revenge on Sunday, February 10 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.