Bad news, gang: Our biggest TV crush went to jail this week, which made emotions aside from grief and despair hard to come by.
Luckily, Revenge can always be counted on for a few laughs, so check out the 10 best quotes of the episode!
10. Daniel greets Sammy: "You should take him for a walk."
Someone get this kid a job at D.A.R.E.
8. Daniel's lawyer grills him: "You're rich. Who hates you?"
Nolan's hair is less of a cone and more of a coif, really.
6. Nolan gives testimony about Tyler: "The guy went all Benihana on my arm and tied me to a chair."
5. Emily comforts Daniel: "You're injured. You're traumatized."
Just like Bambi, come to think of it.
We assume he's talking about Lobster season in the Hamptons, right?
3. Emily real talks about Declan: "Finding Tyler's body must have been pretty awful."
Bloody chintees aren't a good look for anyone.
2. Nolan blows our minds: "Mea culpa, babe."
All apologies should be in Latin.
1. Nolan chats about Amanda: "Girlfriend keeps poppin' up like the homicidal stripper version of whack-a-mole."
Now that's a mole we'd love to whack.