This week's episode of Revenge had us in a permanent state of ugly-crying.
Thanks to Sammy's decision to starve himself to death and pass out on Emily's porch, we could barely pull it together enough to roundup the top 10 quotes of the week.
But fear not! These bad boys pretty much round up themselves!
1. Emily talks to herself: "I will never accept and I will never forgive."
2. Jack urges Sammy to drink: "Come on, buddy, drink some water."
Victoria probably takes that as a compliment.
4. Emily confides in Nolan: "I'm going to track The White Haired Man to wherever he's hiding."
A house full of unexplained clocks, apparently.
5. Declan study buddy mocks him: "It'll take me two seconds to kick your ass."
Now that we believe.
6. Jack cries about Sammy Dog: "You know, every day. Every day's been a gift. I was starting to think he was going to live forever."
To quote "Total Eclipse Of The Heart," "Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart."
7. Jack sobs hysterically: "Thank you for teaching me how to love."
What kind of relationship did this guy have with his dog?
8. Nolan sizes up Emily: "You may be a lot of things –– black belt in karate, impeccable dresser, and a certified sociopath, but you're not a killer."
We're just happy Nolan appreciates Emily's fashion.
9. Victoria snarks at Lydia: "Why would Conrad hold onto something that he knows has no value whatsoever? Other than you, of course."
Please, Lydia's legs are probably insured for millions.
10. Declan's study buddy mocks him: "Are all of your T-shirts deep-V? You'd do great with the girls back in Yonkers."
That's like asking if all of his necklaces are hemp. Duh!