Revenge Season 1, Episode 8, “Treachery” was all about cleaning up messes and fixing mistakes. Apologies were issued — even when they weren’t exactly sincere. There were borrowed bikinis and Photoshopping, lying, and spying. With so many people saying what they didn’t mean, there were lots of juicy quotes to choose from. Here are our favorites:
10. Emily: “I take it you and Tyler made up?”
Ashley: “And then some.”
Do they get extra credit?
9. Emily: “Maybe she won’t notice.”
Ashley: “Yeah, maybe monkeys will fly out of my…”
What? She was going to say, “pocket book”
8. Daniel: “Me working here for hasn’t really been working out, has it?”
Jack: “You mean ‘cause you got drunk on your first shift or ‘cause I was hitting on your girlfriend?”
Daniel: “All of the above.”
Most awkward exit interview ever.
7. Nolan: “Try one of the house bikinis.”
Amanda: “House bikinis? Too much.”
He also has house slippers, ascots, and smoking jackets.
6. Nolan: “Who is this girl? What is she doing here?”
Emily: “If I told you, I’d have to kill you. And you know I mean it.”
She says it so perkily, too.
5. Nolan: “As much as I’d love to stay and continue whatever this is, I’ve got an errand to run for bossy pants.”
Is that her official title?
4. Conrad: “I have some bad news.”
Victoria: “Is there any other kind?”
In the Grayson household? Not really.
3. Tyler: “You know she’s the worst of them all, right? I mean, at least Victoria will look you in the eye and tell you you’re not good enough. Emily will just think it and hide behind that condescending smile of hers. Our problem is, we’ve been playing way too nice.”
Ashley: “I’ll cheers to that.”
And that’s just what her friends think of her…
2. Nolan: “You ever heard of a guy named Frank Stevens?”
Nolan: “Here’s a clue: He’s dead.”
Can you be more specific?
1. Nolan: “La, la, la, la. Look, I’m not built for prison time.”
Nolan is a dainty, delicate flower, people!