Much like a freshly polished pair of boat shoes, Revenge is sexy-yet-terrifying, addictive, and ready to be broken into. Each episode is better than the next, and we've rounded up our favorite zingy one-liners from this week's hour of revenging for you to look back on. Also, we continue to be concerned about Amanda. Her whiskey-laced dialogue speaks for itself.
10. Aiden: "Are you going to take the head or the feet?"
Emily hits Aiden with a wine bottle: "The head."
We love it when Em tries her hand at a joke.
9. Amanda complains about her living situation: "I’m not doing late night feedings by the beer taps."
Lady just wants to breastfeed by the whiskey bottles like a normal mom.
8. Daniel balks at Victoria: "You’re going public?"
Conrad: "She’s going nuclear."
But will her Vanity Fair cover will be better than Suri Cruise's? That remains to be seen.
7. Takeda real talks: "Your lover has left you behind."
Thank God Em can rebound with Takeda's rat tail.
6. Nolan chats with Emily: "The IRS is all up in Nolcorp's grill. Luckily, Padma is the audit whisperer."
Kinda like Jennifer Love Hewitt but without ghosts.
5. Nolan phone chats with Emily: "I love it when you're bossy, it means something hot's gonna happen."
Hot like attacking someone with an axe? Yes, please.
4. Amanda tries to get some sleep: "Whoever said warm milk does the trick obviously never tasted it."
Mandy doesn't drink milk unless it comes in the form of a White Russian.
3. Nolan describes his relationship with Emily: "We cohabitate. She asked me to move out…it’s extremely complicated."
We think "revenger and revengee" accurately sums it up.
2. Conrad proverbially bitch slaps Daniel: "My boy, at this moment there are things in play that dwarf your penchant for gullibility."
We can see where Spaniel got his wordsmithing skills. Genetic wordsmithery, if you will.
1. Nolan is attacked by Aiden: "Why does this keep happening to me?"
Apparently, being chased by puppies trumps karate classes.
What did you think of these quotes? Share some of your favorites in the comments below!