Revenge is sweet, much like the dulcet tones of Baby Carl's gurgles/cries for help. This week's episode of our favorite shoreside thriller was more packed with drama than ever, and where there's drama, there are also semi-deranged quotes about feet. Intrigued? Read on.
10. Emily eyerolls at Mason: "I don’t chose my friends based on their net worth."
She choses them based on their willingness to murder, obvs.
9. Mason phone chats with Amanda: "Big kiss to Baby Carl."
Baby Carl is too busy trying not to become a seaman to accept your kisses. Next.
8. Nolan calls out Emily: "You might have mentioned that 'Hey Nolan, this one time at Revenge Camp, I met this fellow avenger, and guess where he’s going to be summering?”
What happens at Revenge Camp stays at Revenge Camp.
7. Kara holds Victoria and Conrad at gunpoint: "The only demons I'm struggling with are standing right in front of me."
6. Nolan rubs Padma's feet: "I hate feet and look at me now."
And hark, a foot fetish was born.
5. Emily eyerolls some more at Mason: "As much as we both enjoy the sound of your voice, Mason, why don’t you just get to the point?"
Mason's voice would literally lull a thousand Baby Carls to sleep.
4. Conrad hangs out on the beach: "It's my little spot at the end of the world."
Yikes, guys. Yikes.
3. Mason's phone message: "Bonjour, you’ve reach Mason Treadwell, bon vivant and provocateur. Leave your bon mots at the tone."
We don't. We can't. No words.
2. Conrad complains about The Initiative: "Once they cross the threshold, they’re free to stay forever. Just like the undead."
Someone's still not over T-Dog and Lori's deaths on The Walking Dead.
1. Mason gets his wordsmithery on: "Miss Emily Thorne, sociopathic socialite."
Sounds about right, not gonna lie.