Revenge is back and snarkier than ever, and we've rounded up the top 10 quotes of the episode for you to enjoy over a nice wine cooler, Mason Treadwell style.
We know, we know — it's hard to LOL with the knowledge that Daniel's currently under house arrest, but if Paris Hilton can get through the rough times, so can he.
1. Emily greets Nolan: "What do you want?"
Nolan: "World peace, but I’ll start small."
Correct answer: All the polo shirts in the world.
2. Nolan mocks Emily: "I wonder what kind of box he'll make you in wood shop."
It better have an infinity sign carved into it, or someone dies.
3. Daniel describes prison: "It’s just like camp. Only instead of people telling ghost stories around a fire, they just kind of scream all night from their cells."
That pretty much sums up our camp experience.
4. Nolan worries about Jack: "Speaking of Amanda, Jack is like a hang dog with a bone about this wire transfer."
Much like Sammy, come to think of it.
5. Conrad eyes Emily: "That girl just might be Grayson material after all."
But first she has to triumph in the Cristal-drinking contest.
6. Nolan pumps up Jack: "Best case scenario? You find Amanda, she tells you the whole story, and it turns out to be one big Shakespearean misunderstanding. Worst case, turns out you’ve been wasting your time with a career grafter and potentially murderer? Just saying."
So, basically it's a win-win.
7. Daniel teases Emily: "You can take the girl out of juvie ...."
But (thank goodness) you can take the strange, Bostonian accent out of the girl.
8. Mason has a fit of melancholy: "My typewriter is now but an unsightly heap of molten dreams."
Much like his cottage. Too soon?
9. Conrad is grossed out by Victoria: "Whatever, or whomever you’re doing, you’d better damn well be discreet about it."
Great, now we're having flashbacks to Victoria's hook-up. The horror!
10. Charlotte rebels against her parents: "So what if I am on drugs? My father's a mass murderer, my half sister is an arsonist. Guess the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it?"
Don't forget about your jailbird brother, Charlotte!