RHoBH Season 4: Should the Husbands Be Invited to the Reunion?
Credit: Evans Vestal Ward/Bravo © NBC Universal, Inc.    

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

RHoBH Season 4: Should the Husbands Be Invited to the Reunion?

Every season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills brings the drama, and Season 4 is no different. There has been trouble between the ladies, as usual, but also between the husbands! BFFs Ken Todd and Mauricio Umansky experienced a bump in their bromance and with Lisa Vanderpump getting attacked on all sides, even Kim Richards lashed out at Ken! With the reunions being the place for the women to get out their problems, should the husbands be involved or kicked to the curb?

Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle users that exact question during the March 17 episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills — and the results are in.

Want to join in on the fun? Earn rewards by downloading the free Viggle app!

The majority of voters, 57 percent, were in agreement that the husbands of the stars should be invited to the reunion special because they have to stick up for their ladies. That’s pretty respectable! On the other hand, 43 percent of voters thought that the women needed to handle their own drama and deal with it without their men by their sides.

While there were no husbands in the first part of the Season 4 reunion, the promo for the remaining episodes prove that the men do show up. Since there’s so much drama to hash out surrounding some of them, we think it’s good that they are included.

Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.

Carson Blackwelder is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow him on Twitter and Google+!