How Long Has Robert Carlyle Been Married to Wife Anastasia Shirley?
Credit: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

Once Upon a Time

How Long Has Robert Carlyle Been Married to Wife Anastasia Shirley?

Finding love on Once Upon a Time hasn’t been an easy task for Rumple. But luckily his portrayer, Robert Carlyle, has had his lady on lock for quite a few years. Robert and wife Anastasia Shirley have been together longer than most Hollywood couples, but just how long have they been hitched?

Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users that exact question during the March 30 episode of Once Upon a Time Season 3, Episode 16 (“It’s Not Easy Being Green”) — and the results are in.

Want to join in on the fun? Earn rewards by downloading the free Viggle app!

A solid 45 percent of voters correctly guessed that Robert and Anastasia have been together for 16 years, with the other 55 percent being split between 14 and 18 years. It’s definitely a Sweet 16 for these two!

Robert and Anastasia got married on December 28, 1997. They have three children — Ava (born in 2002), Harvey (born in 2004), and Pearce Joseph (born in 2006. Talk about spacing the kids apart. It’s like these two had a system perfected for popping out a kid every two years. Robert and his family live in Glasgow — that is, when Once isn’t filming.

Once Upon a Time airs Sunday nights at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!

Carson Blackwelder is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow him on Twitter and Google+!