Scott Humbert/The CW © 2010 The CW Network
Ryan Matthews’s Top 10 Quotes From 90210
) is an English teacher at West Beverly High. His unorthodox teaching style puts him at odds with his fellow teachers, but it helps him to develop close relationships with his students. Here are the best Ryan Matthews quotes from
10. Season 3, Episode 10: "Best Lei'd Plans" Ryan:
She is frightening. I think it's because she looks so much like Christopher Walken.
Debbie ( Lori Loughlin):
9. Season 3, Episode 5: "Catch Me If You Cannon" Ryan:
I'm not calling our kid Jacques. I can already hear the kids at school calling him Jacques Strap.
8. Season 2, Episode 5: "Meet the Parent" Ryan:
I got into a little tussle with this chili dog and I have to admit defeat.
7. Season1, Episode 4: "Wide Awake and Dreaming" Ryan: Spring Awakening
is about kids discovering their sexuality and fighting the oppressive morals of society in 1891. But, you know, with rock music.
6. Season 2, Episode 18: "Another Another Chance" Laurel:
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
My panties are very much bunched right now.
5. Season 1, Episode 14: "By Accident" Ryan:
I think my
Dead Poets Society
days are over. I just gotta do a job and cash a pay check.
4. Season 1, Episode 1: "We're Not in Kansas Anymore" Ryan:
Four-and-a-half. That is a wonderful age. I don't know if that's true. I just hear people say it.
3. Season 3, Episode 9: "They're Playing Her Song" Debbie:
What can we do to bring you down to mildly panicked?
Rub a little whiskey on my gums?
2. Season 1, Episode 5: "Model Behavior" Brenda:
So, what happens next to Adrianna?
Maybe a mug shot on
? I don't know.
1. Season 1, Episode 2: "Lucky Strike" Kelly:
Doesn't it freak you out that I have a child?
Doesn't it freak you out at all that I am a child?