Santana and Lauren Throw Down! Top 5 Outrageous Santana Moments From Glee Season 2, Episode 12
Is Santana the new Sue? With Sue absent this week, Santana filled in for our crabby friend, dishing out insults — and even diseases! Here are the top five most jaw-dropping Santana moments from “Silly Love Songs.” We’re sure Sue would be proud!
5. Santana tells Schue to give the vests a rest Santana had jabs for everyone from Finn to Puck to Lauren, but we were especially impressed that she had the audacity to diss Mr. Schue. Then again, the man does have a bizarre affinity for vests, and we suppose someone has to call him on it.
4. Santana finds comfort in... Brittany? It’s pretty much a guarantee that any Brittany-Santana scene is going to be outrageous. In this one, Brittany tells Santana that she’ll feel better by “rocking back and forth,” like they do in the movies. Yes, Brittany is a regular Dr. Phil.
3. Who ordered the mono? You know you’re devoted to messing with people’s lives when you’re willing to risk contracting mono in order to pass it along to someone else. (In fact, Santana passed along that mono to Finn as easily as if it were a cup of sugar he’d asked to borrow.) Who knew even Santana was capable of something so diabolical?
2. Are Sam and Santana about to get it on? Talk about saving a shocker for the end of the episode! In a relationship development that approximately no one saw coming, Sam and Santana shared some eye contact that just might lead to a hot hookup. Sounds like more drama, which we’re always in favor of!
1. Fight! Fight! Fight! Wow! We had a feeling Santana and Lauren weren’t exactly going to be braiding each other’s hair anytime soon, but we had no idea it would lead to punches, bites, and people sliding other people down the hallway. It was part Jerry Springer, part UFC, and 100 percent insanity!