Grey's Anatomy Season 10, Episode 9: "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" was a harrowing experience, so we guess it's good that, based on the promo, Season 10, Episode 10: "Somebody That I Used to Know" is going to be a little more lighthearted.
So, what's coming up now that Callie is off the hook for the lawsuit? We've taken a close look at the promo for the episode to see what it reveals.
1. Cristina needs to be getting laid. The promo opens with Cristina lamenting to Alex, "I should be getting laid. My work suffers when I'm not." And we all know Cristina can't stand it when her work suffers. Alex's advice at :04? "So find something to play with." Thanks, Alex.
2. Is Cristina sad about Owen and Emma? At :03 there's a shot of Owen and Emma kissing, followed by Cristina looking sad. Are these two shots actually related? It's hard to tell.
3. Love is in the air. Next, the promo cuts to a series of couples kissing and interacting. Along with Owen and Emma, there's Meredith and Derek, Jackson and Stephanie, Jo and Alex, and...
4. A Calzona moments? At :07 we see Callie and Arizona getting into each others' personal space. Could this relationship be rekindled for real?
5. Shane makes an offer. At :09, Shane, using what seems to be his "smooth operator" voice, tells Cristina, "I'm available." Cristina, looking a little distraught, replies, "Are you offering to service me?" What's with all these interns thinking hitting on their mentors is a good idea? We know it's a Grey's tradition, but come on. Haven't they heard of online dating?
Check it out for yourself!