Grey’s Anatomy Season 10, Episode 14 Spoilers: 5 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
Things are about to change at Grey Sloan Memorial. On Grey's AnatomySeason 10, Episode 14 ("You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"), the docs really are going to have to hide their love thanks to a new PR rule that makes relationships between coworkers off limits.
So, what does that mean for the docs and their constant bed hopping? We've taken a look at the sneak peeks for the episode to see what they reveal.
1. The rule only really applies to doctors who aren't on the same level. At :51 in the sneak peek below, Owen explains that "all relationships between coworkers will be discouraged," while "all relationships between superiors and subsobritantes is strictly prohibited." Well, that mostly seems like a problem for Alex and Jo. We guess technically it also applies to Ben and Bailey, since he's now doing a surgical residency, but since they're already married, we're sure an exception will be made.
2. April and Jackson are still a secret. In the opening of that same sneak peek, we see April and Jackson hide their rings. Clearly, they still haven't told people about their marriage, which makes sense, since it seems like this episode picks up pretty quickly after last week's.
3. Owen and Emma are moving in together. At :22, Owen and Derek discuss Owen moving out; it seems pretty clear that Owen and Emma are moving in together — a fact that doesn't seem to thrill Cristina.
4. Callie and Arizona are being adorable. The clip below opens with Arizona being kind of adorable about her new life with Callie. It looks like she has her ring back on? Whatever's happening, it's fantastic.
5. Alex and Jo break up? However, the feel good moment turns sour when Jo runs up and starts yelling at Alex for ignoring her. They argue over whether or not they should follow the "stupid" new rule, and in the end Alex decides to make it easy by splitting up with her. But is this scene for real? We're thinking it may be staged — it's very public, which isn't really Alex and Jo's style. But if they just wanteveryone to think they're broken up so they can keep seeing each other in secret? Yeah, that makes sense.
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy on tonight, March 6, at 9 p.m. ET onABC.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!