What can we expect when some of Grey Sloan Memorial's best have to battle an illness of their own? The two sneak peeks of the episode give us a few clues.
1. Derek's big speech. In the clip below, we can see that Derek has a big talk to give — according to the synopsis it has to do with brain mapping — but he's come down with the flu. Derek is determined to go on, but Mer wants her hubby to reconsider.
2. There is still some tension. Meredith tells Derek that giving his talk isn't worth it, and he immediately jumps to insisting she's never been on board with his project. Fortunately, she sets him straight, telling him he just has to ask himself, "Is your presence here going to do more harm than good?"
3. Derek collapses! Derek's body might make the decision for him, because at the end of this clip he starts to collapse.
4. Jackson is sick. Another victim of the illness is Jackson, who, as April and Bailey note here, looks horrible.
5. Jackson wants to push through. Is every doc going to insist they're fine when they are clearly not?
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, April 3, at 9 p.m. ET onABC.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!