What do the sneak peeks reveal about the episode? Here's what we've learned:
1. Cristina gives a talk. Cristina may not have won the Harper Avery award, but it looks like there are plenty of people still interested in hearing about her work.
2. Burke's grand entrance. One of those people interested in Cristina’s work is none other than Burke. As we see in the clip above, he apparently reveals himself to Cristina by asking a series of jargon-heavy questions at her talk. His presence throws her off for a moment, but it's Cristina, so she gathers herself quickly.
3. Cristina's boss is leaving. In this clip, we learn that Cristina's boss (remember him?) is leaving the hospital, and everyone is convinced it's because of the news that no Grey Sloan Memorial doc can win a Harper Avery.
4. New plan: Appeal Cristina's loss. Richard and the board thinks Cristina should appeal her loss, as a way to force the Harper Avery foundation to change its policy. Otherwise, the hospital could end up losing doctors and funding.
5. Will Cristina go for it? While the board likes this idea, Cristina is hesitant. She doesn't want to risk embarrassing herself. Will she suck it up and take a risk for the good of the hospital? And how does this plot connect to Burke's reappearance? We can't wait to find out!
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, May 1, at 9 p.m. ET onABC.